The ever intimidating graphics of the pre 2005 era
his wand is sticking out of his sleeve
if you’re feeling down, just remember that castiel is a cute drunk
who flirted with dean winchester
CATCHING FIRE WAS MY FAVORITE BOOK
IM SO EXCITED
GALE GETTING PREGNANT
PEETA BECOMING THE PRESIDENT
SNOW GIVING BIRTH
PRIM DATING WITH 2 BOYS AT THE SAME TIME
RUE IS A ZOMBIE
CINNA GOES TO FASHION WEEK
EFFIE WORKS AT A CIRCUS
OMG! DISTRIC 14!!
Please tag your posts as spoilers so nobody’s experience reading the novel or watching the film will be ruined. Thank you.
IM LAUGHING SO HARD
i hate songs that are like 75% bad but the chorus is so good that you suffer through the whole song just to hear one part like three times
My new Enter Shikari shirt I got at warped tour yesterday! and my new genie pants I got from etsy. feeling SUPER COMFY ( Meeting Enter Shikari was amazing by the way)
a brony called me unattractive
because i have hair on my legs
Self absorbed Bitch.
remember kids, if you think you’re attractive and you don’t hate yourself or your body than you’re self absorbed! society is only happy when you’re miserable, ugh. you work it girl!
I love Harry’s face. Everyone else just kind of looks down, all serious, but Harry’s like “The fuck kind of school is this?!?”
This set includes:
- Six CDs of John Green reading The Fault in Our Stars, because his voice perfectly emulates that of a 16 year old girl.
- A wristband for The Hectic Glow, a band so beautifully underground that they don’t even exist. (bright orange, different from those received in 1st and 2nd edition box sets)
- An awesome concert ticket for The Hectic Glow, a concert so epic that it never technically occurred.
- Four TFiOS-themed postcards designed by nerdfighters that you can send to your friend to brag that you own the John Green-narrated audiobook and they don’t.
- Three TFiOS-themed stickers, designed by the ever-talented Risa Rodil.
- A set of TFiOS buttons, also designed by Risa (did we mention how talented she is?)
- Also, all 3,000 copies are–get this–UNSIGNED.
Thanks ever so much to the awesome people of DFTBA for letting me be part of this! Did I mention you’re all awesome?
i’m that kind of person who between two choices always pick the wrong one